- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and other meal prep. Undertake basic cooking duties, such as rmaking sandwiches and prepping meals. Prepare simple dishes, such as salads and entrees.
- We offer supplemental Health Insurance after 90 days of employment.
- We also offer an IRA for Retirement
- Employees get 30% off while working.
- Employees also get 30% off at ANY ARC location.
- Flexible Hours.
- We have advancement and management opportunities for front of the house and back of the house
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We’ve been sourcing, roasting and preparing outstanding coffee from around the world since 2006.
Abita Roasting Co. believes we have a responsibility to be good stewards of our community, and to give back to all those that patronize our cafes, which in turn supports our livelihood and families. We support local communities, churches, charities, and schools; donating time, money, and goods whenever possible. We remain in a state of thankfulness and gratitude to our guests, each other, and to God for giving us the opportunity to make a difference in each other’s lives and to use our skills and abilities to better ourselves and our community.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)